Criteria for Funded Places
We're offering FREE childcare places for some two year olds at Cheviot Primary School!
• Free childcare can give your child a great start in life
• Playing and exploring will help your child learn lots of new skills, such as speaking, listening, counting
• You'll have time to work, train or just have some time for yourself.
Can I claim a free childcare place?
Am I eligible?
From September 2014 approximately 50% of children will be eligible.
1. Households where a parent is in receipt of any of the following benefits - Income support, Income-based Job Seekers' Allowance, Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
2. Receiving the Guarantee elements of the State Pension Credit;
3. Receiving support under Part 5 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999;
4. Receiving Child Tax Credit, and have annual gross income of no more than £16,190, as assessed by HMRC;
5. Receiving Working Tax Credit with a household income of less than £16,190 as assessed by HMRC;
6. Child is 'Looked After' by the Local Authority;
7. Child is 'Looked After' by the Local Authority; or has left care through special guardianship or an adoption or residence order;
8. Child is receiving Disability Living Allowance (or with a current statement of special education needs or an Education, Health and Care Plan).
Please contact the school office if you would like any further information or an application form.